Wednesday, February 3, 2016

CC 2016 Inspiration

When I first saw the 2016 Creatin' Contest kit, I was a little uninspired.  Now that we are supposedly going to have an early spring (we cal only hope) I have had an aha moment and started brain storming.


This is the 2016 kit: The Backyard Bungalow

Here are a couple of ideas for a beach bungalow.



This is a pretty small kit, so I will have to buy two.


Another idea I had is to do a Tiny House.  One of those really compact 200 square foot homes with lots of hidden multi purpose furniture and storage.





I will probably just get the kits and play around with them until I decide.

#HBSCreatincontest2016

8 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I love the idea of a tiny house with hidden functions. It would be cute to see one in the miniature scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that last one you have listed and immediately saw the potential. :D I like the second to last one as well -- very modern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! The only idea I had for this kit too was a tiny house trailer with the kits butted up back opening to back opening and a wall of windows on the side to see in! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had looked at the kit for the 2016 contest out of curiousity and I agree, not the most inspiring. But I'm sure you'll make something awesome like you've done with the 2015 (thought you deserverd more than an honorable mention by the way, thought your idea was so original and well executed..). And I like your ideas so far, I look forward to what it will become!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Honorable Mention for the 2015 kit :D

    A tiny house was the first thing I thought of when I saw this year's kit too. Haven't decided yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some Good food fort thought, and I too, CONGRATULATE YOU on your placement and HBS Award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspirations for new projects and cheers on the HBS contest!

    ReplyDelete