Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Better Late Than Being Kept By Customs!

Today is a day I was very happy to work from home...so that I was there to sign for this international package.

Recently, Carol (aka Pepper) from Mitchymoo Miniatures (The blog and the Etsy shop) and I decided to to a mini swap.  The items I sent to her arrived in good time, but what she sent me was detained by customs for a short while.

But it finally made it's way here.  I know the "custom" is to open an item a day or something like that, but does anyone really do that?  I couldn't wait to get into that box!
 Here is what she sent.

 Some great mini patterned fabrics.


 A replica of a Mid-century modern set of shelves I favorited on Etsy and an Ikea Poang chair replica.

This luxurious bed with a tufted head board and bedding.

 Here's the bed naked...still gorgeous!

This beautiful lamp and table.  I love the blue tint in the plexiglass.

A totally retro room divider and sculpture.

and personalized pillows.

Thank you soooo much,Carol.  I love and treasure every piece!

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a cache of beautiful mini's made by the fabulous Carol! Very lucky and I know you will use them to their best advantage too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. unas minis geniales , y las telas me encantan , seguro que les sacaras mucho partido

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. So relieved it got there...eventually. =0) Even happier that you like everything =0D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful minis from Carol! I am sure you will find good use for everything. I love the pillows and that awesome fabric. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice swap, I really like the lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulously generous package. Looking forward to seeing them in use :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you! Nailed it Carol. What a haul. Have fun with it all Cyd!

    ReplyDelete